Lake Oswego Underinsured Accident Lawyer

Experienced Uninsured Accident Attorneys Serving Lake Oswego

Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage (UM/UIM coverage) pays for your injuries if you are struck by a hit-and-run driver or by someone who does not have adequate insurance — either because they have no coverage or because they do not have enough coverage — to pay for your injuries.

Most UM coverage will pay up to your policy’s UM limits for injuries caused to:

  • You or a relative who lives with you, while a driver or passenger in the vehicle named in your UM insurance policy or any other vehicle, or while a pedestrian,
  • Anyone else driving your insured vehicle with your permission, and
  • Anyone else riding in the vehicle named in your insurance policy, or in any other vehicle you are driving but which you do not own.